The second build of the 10.2 PTR has arrived and we have the Superbloom and Emerald Bounty public events enabled, as well as the previously announced raid and Mythic+ testing, and a whole lot of class changes!
PTR Notes (Source)
NEW PUBLIC EVENTS: SUPERBLOOM AND EMERALD BOUNTY
- Follow the ancient, Sprucecrown, as he blooms life around Amirdrassil. Assist Sprucecrown with tasks and defeat any enemies that try to get in their way.
- Boost your strength with power ups from the magical Dreamfruit that appear during the event.
- Gain Dreamseeds and Emerald Dewdrops from activities in the zone.
- Plant Dreamseeds in various dirt patches around the Dream at any time.
- Dreamseeds will grow over a period of time.
- Players can contribute Emerald Dewdrops towards the seed that is growing
- Once the seed blooms, players can loot rewards for their efforts.
- Every time the Superbloom ends, an Emerald Frenzy will begin which grants large quantities of Emerald Dewdrops, increasing with how much bloom the Superbloom ended with!
NEW RAID: AMIRDRASSIL, THE DREAM’S HOPE
- Raid testing begins this Thursday, September 14. View the PTR raid testing schedule 2 for more details.
The following dungeons are available for testing on Mythic+ difficulty. Please see the Mythic+ testing schedule 2 for more details:
- Dawn of the Infinite: Galakrond’s Fall
- Dawn of the Infinite: Murozond’s Rise
- Waycrest Manor (Battle for Azeroth)
- Atal’Dazar (Battle for Azeroth)
- Darkheart Thicket (Legion)
- Black Rook Hold (Legion)
- The following dungeons are available for testing on Mythic+ difficulty. Please see the Mythic+ testing schedule 2 for more details:
- Dragon Isles Pathfinder will now properly unlock flying in the Dragon Isles.
- Heart of the Wild has been updated – Now additionally reduces the cast time of Balance spells by 30% and increases their damage by 20% (was 30%) and generates 1 combo point per 2 seconds while in Cat Form and increases Physical damage by 20% (was 30%).
Flourish is now a 60 seconds cooldown (was 90 seconds).
- Flourish is now a 60 seconds cooldown (was 90 seconds).